Burns Night Celebration at Harvey Nichols, Leeds
Tuesday 24th January 2023
Join Harvey Nichols Leeds and The Glenallachie to celebrate Burns Night.
Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival, bespoke snacks in celebration of the Scottish cuisine prepared by the Brasserie chefs, and a whisky masterclass hosted by The Glenallachie.
Discover their range of award-winning Single Malt Scotch Whiskies in a masterclass hosted by Leigh McLellan, with the chance to try and purchase the new release*.
- Take a seat in Harvey Nichols stunning Fourth Floor Bar on Tuesday 24th January 2023
- Arrival drinks from 6.30 pm
- Bespoke Scottish snacks prepared by Harvey Nichols chefs
- Whisky masterclass hosted by The Glenallachie
- Tickets cost £37.50 per person (inc booking fee), with £20 redeemable against whisky tasted on the evening.*
How to redeem your tickets
- Add the number of tickets you’d like to purchase to your cart
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your ticket/s via email.
- You will be automatically added to the event’s guest list.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide ticket/s which display a unique voucher number and QR code.
Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Bar, 107-111 Briggate, Leeds LS1 6AZ – Get Directions
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of the event, Harvey Nichols Leeds event tickets are non-refundable following purchase.
- Entrance to the event is not permitted without a pre-paid ticket.