Dinner at the Chef’s Table with Lionel Strubb, Malton Cookery School
Friday 13th December 2019, 7.30 pm
Join Malton Cookery School for Dinner at the Chef’s Table with multi-award-winning Chef/Patron of the C18th Clarendon Hotel & Restaurant in Hebden near Grassington. Lionel Strubb will be wowing guests with his mouthwatering dishes. Anyone that’s had the pleasure of dining at Lionel’s 1AA Rosette Clarendon Hotel & Restaurant in the Yorkshire Dales can agree you’re in for an evening of food heaven.
7.30 pm Meet at the Malton Cookery School for champagne and canapés
8.00 pm Take a seat at Malton Cookery School’s the Chef’s Table, whilst you watch Lionel take centre stage, preparing a mouth-watering 3-Course Dinner. Learning tips and tricks along the way.
Tickets: £70 per person
HOW TO BOOK
- Once purchased you will receive your ticket via email
- You will automatically be added to Malton Cookery School‘s guest list for the event
- Please present your email tickets on arrival
- Please inform Malton Cookery School of any dietary requirements before the event by calling them on 01653639096 or emailing email@example.com
Location – Malton Cookery School, 45-47 Yorkersgate, Malton YO17 7AJ – Get directions
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Born in Nancy in Eastern France, from the age of six Lionel worked in his Grandfather’s bakery. It was there that he drew inspiration and belief in simplicity & quality of ingredients. After classical training and graduation from Ecole Hoteliere de Strasbourg in 1982, Lionel spent three years at Le Restaurant des Vannes in Liverdun, a 2 star Michelin restaurant with Head Chef Jean Pierre Cotard.
He moved to England over 25 years ago since when he has cooked in Michelin starred restaurants and worked as a college lecturer.
He has owned and run restaurants, delicatessen, coffee shops and a cookery school in Yorkshire for over fifteen years.
In 2006 Lionel won the Yorkshire Professional Chef of the Year Competition.
More recent awards include 2011 National Chef of the Year Semi-Finalist, a medal winner in the British Open Cookery Competition 2012 and the Yorkshire Evening Post Oliver Award for ‘Best Restaurant Service’ in 2013 & ‘Best European Restaurant’ in 2014.