Cocktails in The City Leeds Town Hall | 1st – 2nd March 2019
Cocktails in The City is back to bring together the city’s most exclusive bars in pop-up form, for two nights only on March 1-2, at Leeds Town Hall.
Sixteen of the city’s finest bars will be turning out in force as they compete to be crowned best bar. Expect new and exclusive cocktails, immersive tasting journeys, flavour pairings, and food from Leeds’ leading tastemakers at this year’s festival.
The annual event sees the likes of Angelica, Below Stairs, Harvey Nichols, Vice and Virtue and The Watermark all creating new show-stopping signature drinks, to win the cocktail votes of festival goers.
Guest can sip their way through new exclusive drinks and journey through the much-loved Tasting Rooms, sampling handpicked craft spirits in a series of quick-fire tasting rounds.
New for 2019, Cocktails in the City Leeds will be offering a host of additional experiences including:
- Flavour Pairing sessions – luxury spirits enhanced by opulent food pairings with Vice & Virtue
- Cocktail Storybooks – embark on a cocktail adventure with Below Stairs where every decision you take along the journey will affect the final flavour of your drink
- Negroni Nights – Celebrate 100yrs of the Negroni with a trio of twisted Negronis from Aperitivo
- New spirit journeys through The Tasting Rooms – taste test your way through three flavour chambers with a collection of the finest new craft spirits
- Culinary Collaborations – enjoy food from two of Leeds’ most celebrated chefs Luke Downing and Matt Healy as they join forces to create an exclusive menu for the event
Cheeseburger spring rolls – Feed
Chorizo cooked in Aspall Cider – The Foundry
Wild garlic dough balls with truffle cheese – Aperitivo
Cecina, pickled chillis & truffle oil – The Foundry
Sriracha fried chicken with fermented pineapple – Dough in the City
Smoked eel, celeriac & radish – The Foundry
Rhubarb and custard – Vice and Virtue
Sip your way through never seen before serves from the plethora of cocktail bars, or savour champagne whilst indulging in a delicious selection of food, all set to the backdrop of DJs in the stunning Leeds Town Hall.
Entry ticket of £12.50 includes a welcome cocktail and cocktail booklet. Additional cocktails are £6.50
Leeds Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 3AD