Dessert Heaven at Malton Cookery School
Malton Cookery School, located within ‘Yorkshire’s Foodie Capital’, is surrounded by some of the UK’s best artisanal makers and food producers. Whether it’s learning the basics, enhancing existing skills with new techniques or perfecting classic dishes, whatever your age or ability there will be a course that’s just right for you.
Indulge in your sweet tooth and round off a perfect meal with a delicious, show-stopping dessert. The Dessert Heaven course will provide you with all the skills to create classic desserts, to ensure you conclude your dinner parties with a sweet treat that will be sure to make your evening a success!
At the end of your baking day you will leave with treats to take home, recipes that you can replicate at home and of course your own Malton Cookery School apron as a souvenir of your day.
- Pastry Making
- Tart & Pie craft
- Working with gelatin and meringue
- Timings and organization in Baking
Course Date, Times & Cost
- Thursday 21st November 2019, 10 am – 2 pm
- Thursday 12th December 2019, 10 am – 2 pm (Pudding Ideas with Christmas in Mind)
- Thursday 27th February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday 14th March 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
£104 – ticket includes a booking fee
Location & Contact Details
Malton Cookery School, 45-47 Yorkersgate, Malton YO17 7AJ – Get directions
Order of the Day
10 am: Arrive at Malton Cookery School for tea, coffee and biscuits. Experienced class tutor Gilly will take you through the day’s program and issue you with your aprons and menu packs.
Dishes are prepared are eaten throughout the day with wine or soft drinks.
Your day concludes at 2 pm. Apron and menu packs are taken home with you, so you can replicate the dishes at home. The courses include – All ingredients, menu pack, Malton Cookery School apron and a glass of wine or two!
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable and not to be exchanged for cash. Purchase can only be exchanged for a class of the same price at Malton Cookery School.