This offer has now sold out. Please click here to view all current offers
Enjoy a stay for two in a luxury fell view room with fizz, 3-course dinner and breakfast. Plus spa and Bolton Abbey access with our Devonshire Fell offer.
Why you’ll love this Devonshire Fell Offer
Located in the picturesque village of Burnsall, at the edge of the 30,000 acre Bolton Abbey Estate, the 4 Star Devonshire Fell hotel is a welcoming country hideaway.
The Devonshire Fell’s interior combines traditional features with a contemporary style. Enjoy exceptional dining in their 2AA Rosette awarded restaurant, with dishes prepared from local, seasonal produce. Simple ingredients cooked perfectly with expertise and passion. The Devonshire Arms Spa, just a short drive away, adds to the chilled out, tranquil vibes.
Ideal for dog owners looking for daily outdoor adventures or those wanting a relaxing romantic break with a spot of luxury. Close to the popular North Yorkshire market town of Skipton with ancient castles, country houses and UNESCO World Heritage Sites within a 30-minute drive.
- One night stay for two in a Luxury Fell View King Room
- Pre-dinner glass of fizz (worth £17)
- Three-course dinner in the 2AA Rosette awarded Fell Restaurant
- Full Yorkshire breakfast
- Access to The Bolton Abbey Estate (worth £12). Includes free parking in any of the estate car parks for you to enjoy the priory ruins and several varied walks throughout the estate.
- Access to the Devonshire Arms Spa facilities
- Usually up to £318, now £251 | Save 21%
When you can go
- Valid for stays Sunday – Thursday, until 31st March 2022
How to book
- Add our exclusive Devonshire Fell offer to your cart and purchase your voucher to save up to 21% off the regular rate.
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your voucher/s via email.
- Please contact The Devonshire Fell on 01756 718111 to book your stay. The hotel will ask for the purchaser’s name and unique voucher number/s.
- Want to check availability for a specific date before purchasing your voucher? Check the hotel’s website for availability.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide voucher/s which display a unique voucher number and QR code.
Burnsall, Skipton BD23 6BT – Get directions
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase you will receive an e-voucher with no prices shown, that you can simply forward on via email or print out and pop into a card.
Second opinion – Rated 4.5/5 Excellent
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation: You have 14 days from the date of purchase to cancel your order and receive a refund if your voucher has not been used.
Other terms: Three-course dinner does not include drinks. Reservations are required. No cash value or cash back. Must be used in one visit. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only. A 5% service levy is added to all accounts on departure, with 100% of this charge being distributed to Devonshire Fell staff. Access to The Devonshire Spa at Bolton Abbey is available in morning and afternoon in 45-minute time slots, with limited availability, which must be booked in advance. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the spa. The hotel is dog friendly.
Got questions? Click the green button on the bottom right of your screen to chat to us live or email [email protected] about this Devonshire Fell offer.