Dinner Party Day at Malton Cookery School
Malton Cookery School, located within ‘Yorkshire’s Foodie Capital’, is surrounded by some of the UK’s best artisanal makers and food producers. Whether it’s learning the basics, enhancing existing skills with new techniques or perfecting classic dishes, whatever your age or ability there will be a course that’s just right for you.
Does the thought of hosting a dinner party bring you out in a cold sweat? Are the in-laws coming to stay? Or are you simply bored with everyday cooking and need some inspiration?
Malton Cookery School’s Dinner Party course may be just what you are looking for!
This course will boost your confidence and develop your culinary skills, as well as offering a knowledge of cooking which gives you the ability and inspiration to create masterpieces in your own kitchen for family and friends.
It’s all about preparation, presentation and timing! A four-course meal cooked step by step and presented on time.
- Preparation of fish/meat (when applicable to the course type)
- Chocolate work
- Knife skills
- Timing and presentation
Course Date, Times & Cost
- Sunday 17th November 2019, 10 am – 2 pm
- Friday 13th December 2019, 10 am – 2 pm (Get ahead tips for Christmas)
- Sunday 26th January 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday 8th February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Friday 14th February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm (Vegetarian Dinner Party)
- Friday 28th February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
£104 – ticket includes a booking fee
Location & Contact Details
Malton Cookery School, 45-47 Yorkersgate, Malton YO17 7AJ – Get directions
Order of the Day
10 am: Arrive at Malton Cookery School for tea, coffee and biscuits. Experienced class tutor Gilly will take you through the day’s program and issue you with your aprons and menu packs.
Dishes are prepared are eaten throughout the day with wine or soft drinks.
Your day concludes at 2 pm. Apron and menu packs are taken home with you, so you can replicate the dishes at home. The courses include – All ingredients, menu pack, Malton Cookery School apron and a glass of wine or two!
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable and not to be exchanged for cash. Purchase can only be exchanged for a class of the same price at Malton Cookery School.