This Manchester Cookbook offer has now ended. Please click here to view all current offers.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS Manchester Cookbook: Second Helpings
The Manchester Cookbook showcases how the city’s food scene has developed in the last three years. The book features over 40 recipes and stories from some of Manchester’s finest local restaurants, delis, gastro pubs, farm shops, cafes and local suppliers. It includes recipes from former MasterChef winner Simon Wood, Indian street food and craft beer meisters Bundobust, The Victorian Chophouse Company, and Chorlton-based crowdfunded bar, restaurant and bakery, The Creameries, run by Great British Menu contestant and award-winning chef Mary-Ellen McTague.
- The Manchester Cookbook: Second Helpings from Meze Publishing
- Usually £18.95 | Now £12 – SAVE 37%
- Price includes mainland UK postage and packaging
- Receive your book within 5 – 7 working days
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Multiple purchases allowed.
- Postage and packaging included in the price.
- If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with The Manchester Cookbook we’ll offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- In the event of goods being returned, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to Meze Publishing (Unit 1b Rialto, 2 Kelham Square, Sheffield S3 8SD). A refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving your returned goods.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right-hand-side of your screen