This event has now been cancelled and will be re-arranged at a later date. Please click here to view all upcoming events across the Yorkshire region.
Steak Masterclass, Dinner & Wine Tasting at The Rusty Bull, Netherton
Thursday 2nd April
Located within Britain’s oldest and multi-award-winning Farm Shop, Hinchliffe’s – The Rusty Bull is a new stylish all-day and night dining destination that showcases locally sourced produce, including prime beef reared from the farm itself. Their evening service is very much a fine-dining affair. Expect mouthwatering gastro-pub classics with a twist. This Rusty Bull in Netherton event is not to be missed.
Enjoy a journey through all the cuts of The Rusty Bull’s grass-fed, home-reared beef and indulge in the perfect wine flight.
- Cookery Demonstration – Join their Head Butcher, Sean Tyndall for a 45-minute cookery demo. Learn about the different cuts of their Award-winning Beef — as well as top tips for choosing the most succulent cuts.
- Supper Club – Enjoy cocktails canapés on arrival. Head Chef Ashley Hart will then prepare the special cuts in the restaurant for you to taste. Plus a dessert to round-off the dining experience.
- Wine Pairing – The Rusty Bull’s expert wine supplier Dinah Kinnear from Walker & Wodehouse will guide you through x5 different red wine flights to perfectly match each cut of meat.
- Only £55 per person
- Plus, special offers on the wines/meat to buy on the night.
– THE MENU –
Finger Food & Wine Cocktails
Skirt / Rump / Rib Eye / Fillet
Béarnaise / Peppercorn / Chimichurri
Sprouting Broccoli / Triple Cooked Chips / Cauliflower Cheese
Rusty Bull Netherton Event Location, Times & Tickets
Location: Hinchliffe’s Farm, Netherton Moor Road, Netherton, Huddersfield, HD4 7LE – Get directions
Event Sittings: 6.30 pm, 7.30 pm or 8.30 pm – Thursday 2nd April 2020
Tickets: £55 per person
HOW TO BOOK
- To book, contact Marcus or Maria via email at [email protected] or call 01484 668949
Very limited numbers, booking essential.
Find out more about The Rusty Bull at Hinchliffe’s Farm, Netherton