Yorkshire Seafood Day at Malton Cookery School
Malton Cookery School, located within ‘Yorkshire’s Foodie Capital’, is surrounded by some of the UK’s best artisanal makers and food producers. Whether it’s learning the basics, enhancing existing skills with new techniques or perfecting classic dishes, whatever your age or ability there will be a course that’s just right for you.
There is nothing more exciting than fresh fish and Yorkshire is blessed with its fair share! Just 25 miles to the coast Malton enjoys deliveries of some of the finest crab, razor clams and Lobster in Britain.
Malton Cookery School’s Seafood Course will allow you to confidently prepare and cook the most delicious of fish.
- Filleting round fish
- Simple smoking and salting
- Deboning and pin boning flat fish
Course Dates, Times & Cost
- Thursday 14th November 2019, 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday 23rd November 2019, 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday 18th January 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Thursday 6th February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday 22nd February 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
- Thursday 12th March 2020, 10 am – 2 pm
£104 – ticket includes a booking fee
Location & Contact Details
Malton Cookery School, 45-47 Yorkersgate, Malton YO17 7AJ – Get directions
Order of the Day
10 am: Arrive at Malton Cookery School for tea, coffee and biscuits. Experienced class tutor Gilly will take you through the day’s program and issue you with your aprons and menu packs.
Dishes are prepared are eaten throughout the day with wine or soft drinks.
Your day concludes at 2 pm. Apron and menu packs are taken home with you, so you can replicate the dishes at home.
The courses include – All ingredients, menu pack, Malton Cookery School apron and a glass of wine or two!
Buying as a gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Terms & Conditions
Non-refundable and not to be exchanged for cash. Can only be exchanged for a class of the same price at Malton Cookery School.