Whitby Gin Afternoon Tea at The Talbot Malton | Saturday 2nd November, 2 pm
Two of our favourite things. Gin and afternoon tea. Join Yorkshire’s very own Whitby Gin, awarded Best British London Dry Gin 2019 – at this year’s World Gin Awards, for a delicious gin inspired afternoon tea. Hosted by the stunning Talbot Hotel, in Malton ‘Yorkshire’s Foodie Capital’. Afternoon Tea at The Talbot Malton tickets sold exclusively via our website.
- Whitby Gin cocktail on arrival
- An introductory talk from the Founders of Whitby Gin who will be sharing the history of their distillery and the local botanicals they use.
- Full Afternoon Tea at The Talbot Malton, which includes:
A selection of sandwiches: Ham & Mustard, Egg & Cress Smoked Salmon & Cream cheese
Sweet treats: Salted Caramel Macaroon, Chocolate Brownie, Lemon Posset
Scones with Jam & Cream
- Tickets £22 or option to add on Two Whitby Gin & Tonics to enjoy with your afternoon tea for £30
How to Book
- Once purchased you will receive your ticket via email – the event takes place on Saturday 2nd November at 2 pm
- You will automatically be added to The Talbot’s guest list for the event
- Please present your email tickets on arrival
- Please inform The Talbot of any dietary requirements before the event by calling them on 01653 639096
The Talbot, Yorkersgate, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 7AJ
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded
- Got questions? Chat to us live or leave us a message by clicking the green button on the bottom right of your screen
The History of Whitby Gin
Inspired by the islands many distilleries, Jess turned to Luke and wondered why her hometown of Whitby didn’t have one of its own. With Jess’ background in business planning and Luke’s experience within food manufacturing, they felt they had the skill set to produce their own local gin. By the time they had arrived back home in Yorkshire, they had created a business plan and ordered a small still.
The Talbot is a beautiful seventeenth-century riverside coaching inn located in the heart of the North Yorkshire market town of Malton.