The “magnificent” Goldsborough Hall is “like something out of a novel”, with “beautiful” gardens and “delicately presented yet hearty” food”, said The Daily Telegraph. Goldsborough Hall is a Grade II listed C17th country house and former Royal Residence near Harrogate and Knaresborough. Offering a unique 2 AA Rosette award-winning dining experience, enhanced by an exquisite historic setting. This Goldsborough Hall Offer has been created exclusively for the Yorkshire Food Guide.
What’s Included in this Goldsborough Hall Offer?
- Stay in a Luxury Garden View Room
- Your choice of 3-Courses from their a la Carte evening menu, within Goldsborough Hall’s 2AA Rosette Restaurant (View Menu)
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast
- Our exclusive offer is £189. Usually, £275 Saving You 31%
- If this is a gift, following purchase contact us to arrange an electronic gift voucher
- Redeemable until 28th February 2019
- Valid Sunday – Thursday
- 2 AA Rosette award-winning dining experience, enhanced by an exquisite historic setting
- Head Chef Adam Thur’s previous experience at Michelin Starred restaurant, The Star Inn Harome
- Former Royal Residence
- 5 AA Gold Star Accommodation
- Views from your room of over 12 acres of landscaped grounds
- 5/5 Tripadvisor Reviews
- Exclusive/Time limited Yorkshire Food Guide package, not found anywhere else
- Perfect to treat yourself or as a gift
Goldsborough Hall Reviews
“Stayed for dinner and overnight in a beautiful garden view room to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Warm welcome on arrival, comfortable room overlooking beautifully kept gardens and trees. Excellent meal, good service but not intrusive, wide selection of wine to accompany our meal. A most enjoyable visit and I am sure we will visit again.”
“Wonderful hotel steeped in history. Magnificent grounds to wander about in. The byerley Turk, one of the foundation studs of British horseracing is buried in the grounds. The rooms are huge, the beds even bigger. Don’t expect modern, this is luxury from a previous era. The restaurant is likewise excellent. An interesting menu, perfectly cooked and served. The breakfast in the orangerie was the same. Nothing to fault. I would go again in a heartbeat.”
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number.
- Contact Goldsborough Hall on 01423 867321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.
- Please present your unique order number when arriving at Goldsborough Hall for your experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer to be redeemed Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability.
- Once purchased you have until 28th February 2019 to redeem your offer.
- Excluded dates: 18th November, 10th, 16th, 24th, 25th and 31st December 2018, 4th, 5th and 6th February 2019.
- Based on two people sharing a luxury garden view room.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer.
Goldsborough Hall – Church St, Goldsborough, Knaresborough HG5 8NR