This Vegan Food Tour of Harrogate has now ended. Tickets may still be available for 2019 via Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours. CLICK HERE to view other upcoming events across Yorkshire OR CLICK HERE to view our current restaurant offers.
- A chance to explore delicious food and drink from Harrogate’s vegan hotspots
- Running most Saturdays until 15th December 2018 (choose a date during checkout)
- Stopping at 5 thriving independent restaurants/bars
- Tried, tested and approved by local Vegans (see reviews)
- Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, hear the story of the food and the businesses
- Take in some cultural sights
- Support Harrogate’s vegan food and drink industry
- Tour approx 2.5 hours
- Ability to purchase a 2019 Ticket Voucher as a gift
- Filmore and Union – Yorkshire-born chain of ‘feel good’ restaurants
- Major Tom’s Social – Independent cafe-bar specialising in craft beer and stonebaked pizza
- Papa’s Mediterranean Restaurant – Specialising in home-cooked meals, passed down the family generation
- Little Ale House – Harrogate’s completely independent micropub
- Nutrition Joe’s – Priding themselves on homemade, healthy and nutritious food that fits your lifestyle
The food is carefully chosen to provide you with a long progressive late lunch/early dinner which will leave you feeling more than satisfied. Alcohol is included for 18+ but non-alcoholic alternatives are available. The tour starts at 3.30pm at Papa’s Restaurant in the centre of town (Princes Square).
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket price includes a £1 booking fee.
- Tickets and booking fees are non-refundable.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the event.
- Yorkshire Appetite Food Tour Terms and Conditions also apply, please review before purchase.