New Crimple restaurant set to open in Harrogate after £4M investment
New Crimple restaurant with food hall set to open at Harrogate’s Crimple Hall after £4M investment
Zak Jones, former owner of The Chancery and The Clerkenwell Dining Room in London, has been appointed to head up a new restaurant at Crimple Hall, North Yorkshire.
Following a £4M investment the venue designed by Arkle Boyce Architects will seat over 160 and offer indoor and outdoor event spaces for weddings, parties and corporate events.
Set to open in November 2021, the restaurant will feature alongside a new 7,500 sqft food hall and existing garden centre, and create over 60 jobs in the region.
Located on the south side of Harrogate town centre with views across the Crimple Valley, Crimple restaurant will also have access to the new food hall’s in-house butcher as well as an abundance of local and specialist suppliers.
Zak, who also worked alongside Marco Pierre White as General Manager of his award winning, L’Escargot in Greek Street Soho, explains: “This is an incredible opportunity to build a first class restaurant with access to the best produce in the region and beyond.
We have some really exciting plans for this remarkable venue and, as such, I am now looking for excellent restaurant team members to join me.”
The restaurant will open seven days a week, 11am-11pm (10-10pm Sunday) and offer a chef’s table.
Interested applicants can apply by contacting [email protected] or 07887 955597
- Surrounded by the beautiful North York Moors
- Michelin Guide recommended
- Rave reviews
- SAVE up to 22%
- Victorian 4 Star hotel in the heart of Harrogate
- Choose from Traditional, Prosecco, Champagne or Gin & Tonic Afternoon Tea
- SAVE up to 22%
- The north’s most highly awarded Indian restaurant
- Learn the secrets of great vegetarian Indian cuisine
- SAVE 15%
- The ultimate luxury hideaway experience
- Award-winning spa facilities
- SAVE 30%
- Stunning Sardinian Sky Bar
- Brought to you by award-winning Italian restaurant Domo
- SAVE 20%