Win tickets to February's sold out Gin Festival, York
GIN FESTIVAL YORK 2017 (24th-25th February)
Described in Timeout as one of the “Top 10 things to do in 2016,” the UK’s biggest and oldest Gin Festival returns to York for the first time since February 2016.
This time, they’ve moved to a new venue, the amazing York Barbican, where they’ll be serving up over 100 gins (including many new exclusive gins), new brands, cocktails and master classes from industry experts! Hitting cities and towns all across the UK, Gin Festival has brought tens of thousands of gin enthusiasts together to discover and celebrate craft gin. With a fantastic range of unusual gins and a real dedication to the perfect serve, nobody does a Gin and Tonic like Gin Festival.
This event has now sold out but we’ve got 2 pairs of tickets to any one of the sessions of your choice, to be in with a chance simply enter you details below – GOOD LUCK!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
York Barbican, Paragon Street, York, YO10 4AH
Friday 24th February 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm
Saturday 25th February 2017 – Afternoon Session – 12.30pm – 5pm
Saturday 25th February 2017 – Evening Session – 6.30pm – 11pm
Can’t make February’s event? This year Gin Festival will be visiting other Yorkshire towns and cities over 2017 including Leeds, Sheffield & Harrogate. Follow them on Facebook to keep in the know.
For more ginformation on February’s incredible event click here
- East Yorkshire’s Restaurant of the Year and Hotel of the Year
- Stunning Georgian Hotel with outstanding restaurant
- SAVE 25%
- The ultimate luxury hideaway experience
- Award-winning spa facilities
- SAVE 30%
- Contemporary Thai and Vietnamese cuisine
- One of Wakefield’s best restaurants
- SAVE 20%
- Magnificent stately home near Harrogate
- Michelin recommended dining
- SAVE 25%
- Stunning 4 Star boutique hotel close to York Minster
- Includes Afternoon Tea or Seafood Platter
- SAVE 20%
- Silversmiths is ‘THE’ place to experience Sheffield’s most inventive boozy brunch
- Forget plain old avo-on-toast; expect Cornish lobster roll, to Wagyu beef sliders + much more
- SAVE 10%