Leeds Loves Cocktails returns for 2016
Next week sees the welcome return of the 6 day annual Leeds loves cocktails series of events. 43 of Leeds’ best bars and 43 of the World’s best spirit brands come together for one festival of cocktails, celebrating all that is good about drinking better.
Every bar participating in the festival will be running a Leeds Loves Cocktails Menu for the week, wristband holders will get all drinks from that menu for £4.50.Wristbands also entitle holders entry to the incredible events running throughout the week, which include tasting dinners, master classes, cocktail competitions and of course, party after party in the city’s favorite bars.
Some of our personal favorites include Tuesdays Campari master class with food pairing at Gusto, Wednesday’s Cazcabel & Palm Sugar pairing meal at Chaophrya. Thursday’s Tiki hideaway Mount Gay Rum tasting at Call Lane Social, not to mention Friday’s Pryat tasting event down at Distrkt’s sunny courtyard. To top it all off Sunday see’s the LLC closing party held on the Headrow House rooftop terrace.
We’ve teamed up with the event organisers to give away x3 pairs of wristbands to next week’s festival. To be in with a chance of winning just visit our Facebook page and like and share the Leeds Love Cocktails post. Winners announced on Sunday. Check out our LLC event page here.
- Sardinian Sky Lounge in Sheffield city centre
- Enjoy two expertly crafted cocktails for £10
- SAVE 38%
- Located within York’s 5 Star Hotel
- Expect modern British dishes with a Yorkshire twist
- SAVE 25%
- 90 minute ham carving experience with drinks, tastings and tutorials.
- SAVE 10%
- Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes
- Within the 5 Star Grand Hotel in York
- SAVE up to 20%
- Renowned as one of Sheffield’s best restaurants
- Utilising local suppliers to capture a true taste of Yorkshire
- SAVE 37%