Fine Dining HOME Restaurant joins the Launch of Leeds Night Market
Fine Dining Home Restaurant Leeds – Leeds Night Market – Home Restaurant Leeds – Events –
Fine Dining Home Restaurant joins the Launch of Leeds Night Market
New city centre fine dining HOME Restaurant has announced that it is to host a stall at Leeds Night Market which launches at Kirkgate Market this Thursday 26th October. The restaurant, which opened to rave reviews in August this year, will take its fine dining concept out of its home on Kirkgate to enable visitors to sample its products and also to show its support of the market.
HOME Chef Elizabeth Cottam is Leeds born and bred and is passionate about the city. “I am a champion of Kirkgate market; the building is beautiful, its history is fascinating and it has a rightful place on the city’s retail landscape,” she says. “But I have also been quite vocal about how I feel it could be so much better and attract more visitors; the Night Market is a great idea – it puts a twist on its usual offer and allows those that work outside of the city centre to visit it. I believe if people get behind it it will be a great success.”
A love for the surrounding landscape and the produce it provides is the inspiration for HOME’s seasonal menus. Their aim is to redefine classic British flavours and serve them to guests by way of carefully-curated tasting menus.
“At the restaurant, we serve ten and five-course tasting menus that change every month and on Sundays, the menu celebrates the traditional Sunday lunch in a special five-course menu,” Elizabeth explains. “We’re keeping it simple for this first Night Market – the dishes are small interpretations of the restaurants’ menus. With four small plates and eight delicious wines to choose from, we hope to encourage people back to the Night Market and, of course, into HOME.”
HOME will join market stalwarts Manjit’s Kitchen, Bahn and Mee, Jenny’s Jerk Chicken and Yorkshire Wrap Company along with around 20 other pop-up stalls offering a range of food and drink.
Find out more about Home Restaurant, Leeds
- Insta-worthy Grade II listed townhouse hotel
- Close to York’s iconic Minster
- SAVE 21%
- Silversmiths is ‘THE’ place to experience Sheffield’s most inventive boozy brunch
- Forget plain old avo-on-toast; expect Cornish lobster roll, to Wagyu beef sliders + much more
- SAVE 10%
- Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes
- Within the 5 Star Grand Hotel in York
- SAVE up to 20%
- Enjoy three different Spanish wines and cheeses, and learn how to pour wine the traditional Spanish way.
- SAVE 10%
- Stunning York city centre boutique hotel
- Choose from Traditional, Prosecco or York Gin Afternoon Tea
- SAVE up to 20%