Mr P's York brings curious treats for 2017
Situated in the shadows of York Minster sits Michelin starred Chef Andrew Pern’s restaurant Mr P’s Curious Tavern, serving small plates, ales & gins from around the world.
Small plates with international flavours and the quality of the Star Inn at Harome can be found on the menu, which changes every three to four weeks with daily specials to keep even the most routine regulars interested.
New for 2017, they are offering their loyal customers Mr P’s Perks cards which provide you with a new offer every month. All you need to do to get your hands on one is to visit Mr P’s Curious Tavern in York and sign up to their newsletter. Quote Yorkshire Food Guide when picking up your card.
Why not book in for their special Burns Night event on 25th January, a perfect excuse to visit them to pick up your Mr P’s Perks card.
Find out more about Mr P’s Curious Tavern, York here.
Read our review of Mr P’s Curious Tavern here.
- Valid 7-days
- Historic 4 star hotel
- A stones throw from York city centre
- SAVE 15%
- Renowned as one of Sheffield’s best restaurants
- Utilising local suppliers to capture a true taste of Yorkshire
- SAVE 37%
- Town centre gastropub which oozes laid back, refined cool
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- One of the UK’s top five-star hotels
- Five minutes walk from York city centre
- SAVE up to 19%
- One of Harrogate’s most stylish locations for a fabulous Sunday feast
- Choose from two or three courses with wine or prosecco
- SAVE up to 22%