New Premium Gin & Cocktail Menu at the Bells Steakhouse
The team at The Bells Steakhouse had the tough job of sourcing some of the UK’s finest gins for their new premium Gin and Cocktail Menu.
With old favourites like Mojitos to Bloody Mary’s plus a great selection of locally sourced Yorkshire gins from Masons of Harrogate, Robin of Locksley from Sheffield, to Scottish favourites Hendricks.
All perfectly paired with suggested garnishes and Fever Tree tonics, not to mention extended bar opening hours to 12am, so there’s no excuse to enjoy a few after dinner drinks.
Some of our favourites include the Passion Fruit Martini also North Yorkshire’s Whitaker’s Gin garnished with thyme and juniper berries, served with fever tree premium tonic.
Situated in the village of Silkstone, The Bells Steakhouse is an 1800 century public house that has been lovingly and extensively renovated to create one of Barnsley’s best Restaurants.
View Gin Menu.
For more info about The Bells Steakhouse click here
- Located within York’s 5 Star Hotel
- Expect modern British dishes with a Yorkshire twist
- SAVE 25%
- Popular city centre gastropub overlooking York Minster
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- Afternoon Tea in the heart of Leeds
- Valid 7-days a week
- SAVE up to 24%
- High-quality Indian cuisine in a stylish and sophisticated setting
- Nestled in the leafy suburbs of Sheffield’s Fulwood
- SAVE 25%
- Surrounded by the beautiful North York Moors
- Michelin Guide recommended
- Rave reviews
- SAVE up to 22%