This Weekend : Market Day at The Hepworth
In celebration of their summer exhibition Stanley Spencer: Of Angels & Dirt and the artist’s love of village life and rural landscape, Market Day at The Hepworth Wakefield, Yorkshire’s award winning gallery, features over 20 handpicked stalls of artisan goods and street food, plus garden games and live music.
Street Food Market
Gallery Garden, 11am – 5pm
Grab a fork and tuck into delicious street food and drinks from..
Bubbles & Punch – serving delicious pimms and prosecco
Dim Sum Su brings her family recipes of steamed dumplings and artisan baos
Frizza and their original street food of Naples, Italy
Golden Balls brings Sicilian street food of fresh and tasty arancini to Wakefield
Slaaw from Sheffield providing tasty, vibrant, fresh and nutritious salads.
North Star Coffee pour some single origin flat whites
+ many more suppliers and producers.
For more info visit The Hepworth’s event page here
- Surrounded by the beautiful North York Moors
- Michelin Guide recommended
- Rave reviews
- SAVE up to 22%
- Magnificent stately home near Harrogate
- Michelin recommended dining
- SAVE 25%
- Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes
- Within the 5 Star Grand Hotel in York
- SAVE up to 20%
- Insta-worthy Grade II listed townhouse hotel
- Close to York’s iconic Minster
- SAVE 21%
- Sardinian Sky Lounge in Sheffield city centre
- Enjoy two expertly crafted cocktails for £10
- SAVE 38%