Belgrave Owners to take on Popular True Briton Leeds Pub
Belgrave Music Hall and Headrow House owners Bring new lease of life to North Leeds True Briton Pub
The team behind Headrow House, Water Lane Boathouse and Belgrave Music Hall are pleased to announce they have acquired the True Briton pub in north Leeds.
With a complete makeover set for this popular location, from the team that brought Leeds monthly street food events, German-style beer halls, an award-winning solid fuel restaurant, Ox Club and Neopolitan sourdough pizzas. We can only begin to imagine what delights are in store for their new venture.
The new owners have ambitious plans for the site located on Stainbeck Road between the suburbs of Meanwood and Chapel Allerton.
Company Directors Ashley Kollakowski and Simon Stevens said:
“We’re really excited by the new project and looking forward to the challenge of developing a new site. It will be very different to the city centre sites we’ve opened so far, but we will look to build on the ideas we’ve developed at these venues including locally sourced produce and beers while creating an inclusive, family-friendly environment. It’s going to be nice working on a project close to where we live too!”
More announcements are due in the next few weeks.
- Enjoy three different Spanish wines and cheeses, and learn how to pour wine the traditional Spanish way.
- SAVE 10%
- York’s 5-Star hotel
- Served within the hotel’s striking Rise Restaurant with York city wall views
- SAVE up to 20%
- Spanish Afternoon Tea with a glass of Cava
- Stunning Leeds city centre restaurant
- SAVE 17%
- One of Leeds’s best modern Indian restaurants
- Mouthwatering menu specialising in Goan food
- SAVE 20%
- The ultimate luxury hideaway experience
- Award-winning spa facilities
- SAVE 30%