The Gin Society Festival Hull | Friday 20th – Saturday 21st September 2019
The Gin Society Festival Hull returns with pure Gin Delight. What’s more, new for 2019 the ticket price includes 1x Free G&T!
Enjoy a true Gin Festival, featuring 120 listed gins, plus a selection of new and local gins to enhance your experience in the amazing setting of the Hull Guildhall.
What you can expect from The Gin Society Hull Gin Festival
– Free Gin! A voucher for your first Gin & Tonic
– Your own Copa Glass to take home
– The Gin Society booklet
– 3 exclusive gin bars: world, British and Fruit Gins, plus a Cocktail Bar
– Tasters and Masterclasses from distillers and industry experts
– Environment-friendly festival: biodegradable straws, glass and cardboard recycling
– Live entertainment
– Street food and snacks to purchase separately
– Festival Gin Shop
Gin Society Hull Sessions
*Friday 20th September – Evening: 6 pm to 10.30 pm
*Saturday 21st September – Afternoon: 12 noon to 4.30 pm
*Saturday 21st September – Evening: 6 pm to 10.30 pm
£12.50 – no hidden fees and it includes 1 G&T
Strictly for over 18s.
The Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull HU1 2AA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…