Catch Seafood restaurant opens in Harrogate
Catch, the award-winning seafood restaurant brand, opened their latest addition to the group on Cheltenham Parade, Harrogate, this week. Formerly Graveley’s of Harrogate, Catch Seafood has opened its doors after a £250K refurbishment, and the lifting of national lockdown restrictions.
The restaurant is unrecognisable in comparison to its former Graveley’s days. Highlights include foliage walls, crisp white tiling and a stunning outdoor terrace. The decor compliments the food perfectly, allowing diners to enjoy seafood in a relaxed, modern environment.
Exclusive to Harrogate, the restaurant also includes a brand new Champagne and Oyster bar, serving Laurent-Perrier and 4 varieties of oysters. In the restaurant, diners can enjoy a variety of seafood dishes, from traditional fish and chips to the Catch signature seafood grill. The drinks list is extensive, with the new bar serving a range of draught products, cocktails and wines.
Sarah Stuttle, Managing Director at Catch commented “We’re excited to be expanding the Catch family to Harrogate, and hope the local community love the place as much as we do.”
For further information, or to book a table, visit http://www.catchseafood.co.uk
- High-quality Indian cuisine in a stylish and sophisticated setting
- Nestled in the leafy suburbs of Sheffield’s Fulwood
- SAVE 25%
- Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes
- Within the 5 Star Grand Hotel in York
- SAVE up to 20%
- East Yorkshire’s Restaurant of the Year and Hotel of the Year
- Stunning Georgian Hotel with outstanding restaurant
- SAVE 25%
- Guided tour and tasting for two people
- Taste x6 spirits including award-winning gins
- £20 voucher to spend in shop or bar after tour
- SAVE 20%
- Hand-crafted in Yorkshire
- Beautiful design, superb performance, rave reviews
- 5-year warranty
- SAVE 15%