Celebrate World Gin Day with Slingsby Gin and their Signature Serve
We’ve teamed up with Slingsby Gin for a double celebration. World Gin Day and The Queen’s 90th Birthday!!
It’s World Gin Day on the 11th of June, this paired with the Queen’s 90th birthday means double the festivities are in order this weekend. To celebrate, the Spirit of Harrogate, home of Harrogate based Slingsby Gin, is opening its doors to gin lovers across the region.
Today The Spirit of Harrogate will be open 11am-5.30pm, visitors will receive a complimentary mini Slingsby Gin cocktail. Slingsby Gin’s mixologists will be holding exclusive gin talks and cocktail demonstrations throughout the day and with every bottle of Slingsby Gin purchased, the Spirit of Harrogate will provide a complimentary Slingsby speakeasy glass.
To celebrate World Gin Day we’ve also got one of their recipes to share with you, the Signature Serve.
50ml Slingsby Gin
100ml FeverTree Tonic
Serve in a Slingsby speakeasy gin cocktail glass with plenty of ice. Mix 35ml or 50ml Slinsgby Gin with 200ml premium tonic water. Garnish with a pink grapefruit twist, blueberries and an edible flower.
- York’s 5-Star hotel
- Served within the hotel’s striking Rise Restaurant with York city wall views
- SAVE up to 20%
- One of Leeds’s best modern Indian restaurants
- Mouthwatering menu specialising in Goan food
- SAVE 20%
- City centre gastropub which oozes laid back, refined cool
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- Spanish Afternoon Tea with a glass of Cava
- Stunning Leeds city centre restaurant
- SAVE 17%
- Set in the tranquil surroundings of The Coniston Estate
- A fusion of Yorkshire ingredients with an Asian flare
- SAVE 22%