Malton Game & Seafood Festival with the Godfather of Italian Cuisine Antonio Carluccio
Antonio Carluccio is set to lead an all star line up at Malton’s Game & Seafood Festival, a celebration of Yorkshire’s finest produce and cooking with an emphasis on wild food! Game from the moors and shellfish from the coast. What Malton does best!
Expect game, seafood, foraged foods, fantastic fruit and veg as well as the other popular Yorkshire harvest and autumnal produce.
Street Traders, Hepy’s are replacing their usual hog roast with roast venison and The Mussel Pot will be cooking fresh mussels in butter and garlic, right in front of your eyes. There will also be oysters, champagne, lobster rolls & Kentucky fried rabbit!
The day will be full of celebrity chef demos, cookery lessons, talks, tastings, family entertainment, festival bar, live music, stalls & Yorkshire Street Food!
In the cookery theatre:
11AM – DAN GRAHAM
New head chef of the Talbot Hotel
12PM – JONATHAN BACHELOR (RAMUS)
Owner of Ramus Seafood, enjoy his take on the best fish and shellfish from this time of year!
1PM – HARRISON BARRACLOUGH – THE GEORGE AT WATH NEAR RIPON
2PM – IAN RAE & DAVID SPENCER – COACHMAN INN AT SNAINTON
3PM – ANTONIO CARLUCCIO
The Festival is free to enter with amazing live music all day!
Visit the Malton Game & Seafood Festival’s dedicated page here.
- Afternoon Tea in the heart of Leeds
- Valid 7-days a week
- SAVE up to 24%
- Located within York’s 5 Star Hotel
- Expect modern British dishes with a Yorkshire twist
- SAVE 25%
- Set in the tranquil surroundings of The Coniston Estate
- Award-winning multi-million-pound spa facilities
- SAVE up to 15%
- East Yorkshire’s Restaurant of the Year and Hotel of the Year
- Stunning Georgian Hotel with outstanding restaurant
- SAVE 25%
- Stunning Sardinian Sky Bar
- Brought to you by award-winning Italian restaurant Domo
- SAVE 20%