Masons Yorkshire Gin Launches The Yorkshire Gin Trail//= get_the_date( 'dS F Y' ); ?>
Masons Yorkshire Gin Launches The Yorkshire Gin Trail
Your chance to claim a free bottle of Masons Yorkshire gin, WIN gin and take part in an epic gin trail!
Masons Yorkshire Gin have launched their very own ‘Gin Trail’ in celebration of World Gin Day and their 6th Birthday. Masons Gin was founded by Karl and Cathy Mason in June 2013, and were Yorkshire’s first gin distillery.
The Gin Trail event will take place from the 1st June to the 9th June 2019 and will be hosted in 40 of the best bars across York, Leeds, Sheffield and Teesside. Masons have teamed up with 10 renowned bars in each city, including The Botanist, Lost and Found and the North’s biggest independent food hall The Cutlery Works in Sheffield (full line-up listed below).
You can collect your very own ‘Gin Trail Passport’ at any of the participating bars to start the trail. To redeem your FREE 20CL BOTTLE OF MASONS GIN & FEVER-TREE TONIC WATER, visit 5 out of the 10 bars in one of the cities, purchase a Masons G&T/cocktail and collect stamps in your passport. Free gin? Yes, that’s right, you can collect this from dedicated liquor shops around each city (free gin pick-up destinations and T&Cs listed below).
WIN Free Masons Gin
To celebrate the launch of the Yorkshire Gin Trail, World Gin Day and Masons’ 6th birthday we’re giving you the chance to WIN a hamper containing 70cl Bottle of Masons Gin and two branded Masons copa glasses. To enter the competition visit our Instagram page to find out more.
Masons Yorkshire Gin Trail Line-Up
LEEDS GIN TRAIL
Cast Iron Bar & Grill
Lost and Found (Albion Place)
SHEFFIELD GIN TRAIL
YORK GIN TRAIL
TEESIDE GIN TRAIL
The Nuthatch (Middlesbrough)
The Nuthatch (Stockton)
The Dickens (Middlesbrough)
12 Harland Place (Norton)
Canteen & Cocktails (Norton)
Head of Steam (Norton)
The Looking Glass (Stockton)
Oscar’s Gin Bar (Stockton)
Where to collect your FREE 20cl Bottle of Masons Yorkshire Gin & Fever-Tree Tonic Water
Leeds – Latitude
Sheffield – Starmoore Boss
York – Trembling Madness (Stonegate) & Evil Eye
Teeside – Lewis & Coopers (Yarm)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Consumers must visit at least 5 out of the 10 pre-selected outlets in one city/region (Ie. Leeds, York, Teesside or Sheffield) to redeem their free 20cl bottle of Masons Gin
- Consumers must collect the official stamp at each outlet (if you do not have the official stamps you will not be able to claim your prize)
- Masons 20cl bottles & Fever-Tree 20cl bottles limited while stocks last (maximum of 50 bottles per city)
- Consumers will have a choice of a Masons 20cl: Original, Tea or Lavender (limited availability)
- Masons 20cl and Fever-Tree 20cl available to collect up to 2 weeks after the gin trail ends (23.06.2019)
- Consumers can only collect their prize in the city where they take part in the gin trail
- Consumers can post a picture using the hashtag #YORKSHIREGINTRAIL and #YORKSHIREFOODGUIDE together, to be in with the chance of winning an additional Masons Yorkshire Gin prize, as detailed above.
- Please drink responsibly