The largest independent food hall in the north of England. Showcasing a huge hive of independent food and drink businesses under one roof.
Cutlery Works located within Sheffield uber trendy Kelham Island, is inspired by the hawker markets of South East Asia, with influences from Lisbon, New York and Barcelona. Bringing a unique dining experience to the people who live, work and enjoy visiting the area.
Cutlery Works Food Traders include;
- The Gravy Train, bringing their poutine to the party (Canadian posh chips and cheese, with cheese curds and lots of yummy accompaniments).
- Five Rivers who will be taking care of pho and bahn mi alongside their famous Vietnamese drip coffee.
- Edo Sushi will be providing counter dining around their open kitchen, watch your sushi and sashimi get sliced and rolled and look out for their cookery demos.
- MA-ba, fantastic South Indian cooking classes with family recipes that have been handed down through generations.
- Shed, 100% plant-based restaurant. Featuring imaginative and mouth-watering dishes from loaded toasts to combo bowls and cold-pressed juices.
- Bullion’s Chocolate Cafe, manufacturing bean to bar chocolate on site, from the raw cacao bean to the finished bar. Bullion is only 1 of 15 craft chocolate bar makers in the UK.
- Elly Joy with her renowned froconut desserts, who will also be introducing some savoury options.
- For the meat (and fish) lovers, we welcome new start-up Fin and Bone.
- Booze Hound – Independently produced craft beer bar.
- Table – focusing on meat, cheese and natural wines.
- Fritti – delicious Italian street food
- Foundry – coffee roasters providing filter and espresso-based coffee, alongside a range of artisan blended teas, drinking chocolate, delicious cakes, pastries and brownies.
- Last but not least, Pie Eyed serving homemade proper pies.
If you download The Milestone Group App you can order food right from your phone and have it delivered to your table. You’ll also be able to preload your app with credit and use it at any of the food vendors and bars. Download the App here.
|Venue name||Cutlery Works|
|Website Address||Visit Website|
|Booking Link||Book Online|
|Address||The Cutlery Works, 73 – 101 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AT
|Opening hours:||Monday: Closed
Wednesday – Thursday: 8 am – 12 am
Friday – Saturday: 8 am – 1 am
Sunday: 8 am – 12am