The largest independent food hall in the north of England. Showcasing a huge hive of independent food and drink businesses under one roof.
Cutlery Works located within Sheffield uber trendy Kelham Island, is a mix of permanent and semi-permanent food & drink vendors, inspired by the hawker markets of South East Asia, with influences from Lisbon, New York and Barcelona. It brings a unique dining experience to the people who live, work and enjoy visiting the area.
Cutlery Works Food Traders include;
- Konjo – brought to you by critically-acclaimed Joro Restaurant. Serving skewers, snacks and small plates, expect fire-fuelled flavour with all dishes being cooked over a Japanese Konro BBQ Grill.
- Little Dough – wood-fired, hand-stretched, Neapolitan pizzas. Made fresh with the best Italian and local ingredients.
- Edo Sushi, a collaboration of two good friends with a passion for Japanese food. Their sushi is the best in Sheffield and their sushi masterclasses are well worth keeping an eye out for, too.
- MA-ba, fantastic Indian cooking using family recipes that have been handed down through generations. Try a thali plate on Sundays for a little taste of everything!
- Bullion’s Chocolate Cafe, one of only 15 craft chocolate bar makers in the UK, manufacturing bean to bar chocolate on site at Cutlery Works. Bullion also serve up delicious hot drinks using their own chocolate & Caravan coffee, boozey cocktails on an evening and delicious homemade baked goods, all using their single-origin chocolate, of course.
- Booze Hound, showcasing the very best UK craft beers, from South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and beyond. With a dedicated gluten-free line and a great selection of low alcohol bottles and cans, these boozehounds sure do cater for everyone.
- Foundry Coffee Roasters – Lee and team have been obsessed with coffee since 2012 and have moved their roastery into Cutlery Works Sheffield, serving their specialty beans alongside filter and espresso-based drinks, a range of artisan blended teas, drinking chocolate, delicious cakes, pastries and brownies.
- Jar Bar – heavily influenced by their Balkan heritage, Jar Bar’s menu is full of marinated, grilled meats. Gyros, sandwiches, ribs and mezze platters are served alongside hearty salads and plenty of halloumi.
- Rad Dude – Combining their hot sauce with classic American deli sandwiches and some in-house creations.
- Jimmys – Sheffield born and bred burger enthusiasts. Expect mouthwatering burgers, tater tots, onion rings and loaded fries.
- Slick Chick’s – The finest fried chicken and cheesecake.
If you download the iBe App you can order food right from your phone and have it delivered straight to your table. You’ll also be able to preload your app with credit and use it at any of the food vendors and bars.
Don’t miss the Cutlery Works regular food, drink and craft events
|Venue name||Cutlery Works|
|Website Address||Visit Website|
|Booking Link||Book Online|
|Address||The Cutlery Works, 73 – 101 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AT
|Opening hours:||Monday: Closed
Wednesday – Sunday: 11 am – 10 pm