The largest independent food hall in the north of England. Showcasing a huge hive of independent food and drink businesses under one roof.
Cutlery Works located within Sheffield uber trendy Kelham Island, is a mix of permanent and semi-permanent food & drink vendors, inspired by the hawker markets of South East Asia, with influences from Lisbon, New York and Barcelona. It brings a unique dining experience to the people who live, work and enjoy visiting the area.
Cutlery Works Food Traders include;
- Konjo – brought to you by critically-acclaimed Joro Restaurant. Serving skewers, snacks and small plates, expect fire-fuelled flavour with all dishes being cooked over a Japanese Konro BBQ Grill.
- Base Pizza Co – bringing you the best of Naples with their incredible thin pizza bases and delicious contemporary toppings.
- The Gravy Train, perhaps you’ll recognise these poutine slingers from their various street food pop-ups across Yorkshire. Ben and Tom have made Cutlery Works their first permanent home, serving Canada’s favourite comfort food – posh chips, cheese & gravy!
- Five Rivers, delicious bowls of warming pho noodle soup, and crusty bánh mì sandwiches are served alongside their Vietnamese take on a full English and the famous phin filter coffee. Check out their other venue in Broomhill, too.
- Edo Sushi, a collaboration of two good friends with a passion for Japanese food. Their sushi is the best in Sheffield and their sushi masterclasses are well worth keeping an eye out for, too.
- MA-ba, fantastic Indian cooking using family recipes that have been handed down through generations. Try a thali plate on Sundays for a little taste of everything!
- Bullion’s Chocolate Cafe, one of only 15 craft chocolate bar makers in the UK, manufacturing bean to bar chocolate on site at Cutlery Works. Bullion also serve up delicious hot drinks using their own chocolate & Caravan coffee, boozey cocktails on an evening and delicious homemade baked goods, all using their single-origin chocolate, of course.
- Elly Joy, Elly’s motto is “Eat Well, Live Fit, Treat Often” and this is encapsulated in her plant-based, gluten-free menu, full of delicious, healthy brunch items & treats. Try a Froconut, her signature plant-based coconut ‘ice-cream’, served up in a freshly cut coconut and decorated with homemade vegan and gluten-free toppings.
- Fin and Bone, Jack and Jimmy have spent a year honing the very best meat and fish dishes. Their range of brunch dishes, burgers and hotdogs are the perfect accompaniment to a cold beer, and their moules frites are not to be missed. Brunch is served from 9 am daily, with food served until late every night.
- Booze Hound, showcasing the very best UK craft beers, from South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and beyond. With a dedicated gluten-free line and a great selection of low alcohol bottles and cans, these boozehounds sure do cater for everyone.
- Table – focusing on low intervention, organic and natural wines, this delightful upstairs bar has a fabulous array of events, with tastings every month. Keep an eye out for their weekend brunch menu and chef pop-ups.
- Foundry Coffee Roasters – Lee and team have been obsessed with coffee since 2012 and have moved their roastery into Cutlery Works Sheffield, serving their specialty beans alongside filter and espresso-based drinks, a range of artisan blended teas, drinking chocolate, delicious cakes, pastries and brownies.
- Pie Eyed, serve homemade proper pies, all lovingly made by hand. You can build your own meal, adding mushy peas, chips or mash, plus an array of sides and even half a scotch egg on top.
- Jar Bar – heavily influenced by their Balkan heritage, Jar Bar’s menu is full of marinated, grilled meats. Gyros, sandwiches, ribs and mezze platters are served alongside hearty salads and plenty of halloumi.
Foodies can place their food order with the range of vendors before taking a seat and waiting for their meal to be served in the communal dining area. If you download The Milestone Group App you can order food right from your phone and have it delivered straight to your table. You’ll also be able to preload your app with credit and use it at any of the food vendors and bars. Download the App here.
|Venue name||Cutlery Works|
|Website Address||Visit Website|
|Booking Link||Book Online|
|Address||The Cutlery Works, 73 – 101 Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AT
|Opening hours:||Monday: Closed
Wednesday – Thursday: 9 am – 11 pm
Friday – Saturday: 9 am – 1 am
Sunday: 9 am – 10 pm