On the menu at the Huddersfield Food & Drink Festival
Huddersfield Food & Drink Festival 2016 will run over four days starting Thursday 4th August.
Last year’s festival celebrated its 15th anniversary and was considered the best year ever, with individuals and families travelling from across the region and as far as Liverpool, Cornwall and New York to join them. Over 90% of the food and drink businesses who exhibit at the festival are from Huddersfield & Yorkshire.
Expect over 90 stalls with a range of street food and artisan producers, cookery demonstrations, free children’s workshops and the ‘Festival at Dusk’ to showcase local talent each evening.
Here is what’s on the menu from some of the Street Food Traders:
Masters of mussels and fine seafood dishes in homemade sauces.
Mongolian style cuisine from the heart of Sowerby Bridge bringing healthy stir fry varieties.
Ox and Bone
Huddersfield’s own will be bringing their flame grilled menu with awesome craft ales.
The Crepe Escape
Scrumptious sweet crepes and shakes from their vintage caravan.
Putting cows between buns since 2012 and part of this year’s British Street Food Awards ‘Northern Heat’. Good meat and great buns.
Bubbles & Punch
Pimm’s and prosecco on tap, Bellini and Champagne popsicles and cocktails. We highly recommend their ‘Pimm’s Royale’!
Gringo’s Mexican BBQ
These nachos say it all from Huddersfield’s own!
Well that’s us hungry again! Find out more about Huddersfield Food Festival here. Why not follow us on Twitter and Instagram to follow all the goings on live from the festival.
- Popular city centre gastropub overlooking York Minster
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- High-quality Indian cuisine in a stylish and sophisticated setting
- Nestled in the leafy suburbs of Sheffield’s Fulwood
- SAVE 25%
- One of the UK’s top five-star hotels
- Five minutes walk from York city centre
- SAVE up to 19%
- Set in the tranquil surroundings of The Coniston Estate
- A fusion of Yorkshire ingredients with an Asian flare
- SAVE 22%
- The north’s most highly awarded Indian restaurant
- Learn the secrets of great vegetarian Indian cuisine
- SAVE 15%