This Cleveland Tontine offer has now sold out. Please CLICK HERE to view our current restaurant and hotel offers from Yorkshire’s best dining destinations.
Why You’ll Love this Cleveland Tontine Offer
Close to pretty market towns and on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, The Telegraph praised The Cleveland Tontine for its “Georgian style” and use of “fresh local produce”. The restaurant boasts 2-AA-Rosettes and the rooms are a luxurious 5-Star quality. Stays in a Deluxe Room with dinner now £149, saving you £84.90 on regular rates.
- Overnight stay in a Deluxe Room, with full Yorkshire Breakfast, for Two
- A 3-course dinner from the Evening Menu, in the 2AA-Rosette award-winning restaurant
- Your choice of cocktail on arrival from their Tontine Classic Cocktail list
When can you go
- Valid 7 days a week, until 30th April 2019
The Cleveland Tontine, Staddlebridge, Northallerton DL6 3JB
How to book
- If you’d like to check availability and book your desired date before purchasing, please Contact Us. Click the green button on the left of your screen to chat to us live or leave us a message.
- If your voucher is a gift, following purchase contact us at [email protected] We’ll send you an electronic gift voucher and instructions on how to redeem the stay at The Cleveland Tontine.
Why We Love The Cleveland Tontine Hotel
- Picturesque Guide I listed boutique hotel that’s full of character
- Comforting menu from their award-winning restaurant, designed to suit everyone’s tastes
- Put your feet up in front of their open fireplace
- A real sense of a home away from home
- A fabulous location completes the picture, with the idyllic local countryside only metres from your door
- Individually styled rooms boasting a fusion of antiques and modern Art Deco furniture
- Dog-friendly in the bar and lounge area
Second Opinion – Rated 4.5/5 Excellent
The Cleveland Tontine Hotel & Restaurant Overview
The Cleveland Tontine is something of an institution in beautiful North Yorkshire. With its open fires, eclectic mix of furnishings and fabrics, outstanding service and fantastic food, the Tontine is still ‘the’ place to eat, drink and stay in this stunning part of the country. Provenance is at the heart of their menus, which change with the seasons. Showcasing the very best in local produce from their legendary Yorkshire breakfast to fabulous Yorkshire beef, hung and aged on site.
Terms & Conditions
Check-in: 3 pm
Check-out: 11 am
Children and additional guests: Children of all ages welcome
Pets: Pets allowed in the bar and lounge area only
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: Offer based on double occupancy, cannot be combined with any other offers, includes a £25 dinner allowance per person from the Market Menu, drinks not included, menu subject to change, reservations are required, must be used in one visit.