Goldsborough Hall near Harrogate is a privately-owned C17th country house and former Royal Residence. Offering a unique 2 AA Rosette award-winning dining experience, enhanced by an exquisite historic setting. This Goldsborough Hall Offer has been created exclusively for the Yorkshire Food Guide.
- 2AA Rosette Award-Winning 7-Course Gourmet Tasting Menu
- Redeemable until 30th November 2018
- Enhanced by an exquisite historic setting
- Head Chef Adam Thur’s previous experience at Michelin Starred restaurant, The Star Inn Harome
- Former Royal Residence
- The “magnificent” Goldsborough Hall is “like something out of a novel”, with “beautiful” gardens and “delicately presented yet hearty” food”, said The Daily Telegraph.
- Usually, £75 per person, SAVING 20%
- 5/5 Tripadvisor Reviews
- Exclusive/Time limited Yorkshire Food Guide offer, not found anywhere else
- Perfect to treat for yourself or as a gift
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number.
- Contact Goldsborough Hall on 01423 867321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your table.
- Please present your unique order number when arriving at Goldsborough Hall for your meal.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer to be redeemed Monday – Friday 6 pm, 6:30 pm or 7.00pm, subject to availability.
- Once purchased you have until 30th November 2018 to redeem your offer.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Places are limited and may, therefore, sell out at any time.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer.