This offer has now ended. Please click here to view all exclusive offers
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JERVAULX ABBEY BOOK
For 25 years, The Burdon family have managed Jervaulx Abbey, one of the largest privately-owned Cistercian abbeys in the UK. This book celebrates the wonderful cakes, bakes and chutneys they have become famous for in that time, all sold from the neighbouring Jervaulx Abbey Tearoom.
From classic bakes such as their fruity tea bread to cakes with a modern twist such as their legendary red velvet cake, the loaves, tarts and tray bakes to emerge from the oven at Jervaulx have kept guests heartily fed for 25 years.
Alongside these, they have also become famous for their range of relishes, jams and chutneys, which include a sumptuous Wensleydale beer and apple chutney, while their raspberry and almond cake was named Best Free-From Product at the Deliciously Yorkshire Awards in 2017. This book is a must-have not only for fans of the abbey and its tearoom but for all cake aficionados.
- In their footsteps – 25 years of baking at Jervaulx Abbey Book from Meze Publishing
- Price includes mainland UK postage and packaging
- Receive your book within 5 working days
- NOW £12 (Usually £18.95) SAVE 37%
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Multiple purchases allowed.
- Postage and packaging included in the price.
- If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your Jervaulx Abbey Baking Book we’ll offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- In the event of goods being returned, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to Meze Publishing (Unit 1b Rialto, 2 Kelham Square, Sheffield S3 8SD). A refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving your returned goods.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right-hand-side of your screen