This offer has ended. Please click here to view all current offers
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS LAVANG INDIAN COOKERY CLASS OFFER
Do you or someone you know want to learn the art of Indian cuisine? Get cooking like a pro by joining Lavang’s Executive Head Chef Jay Kauser in this virtual Indian Cookery Class. Lavang restaurant in Sheffield are renowned for their mouthwatering modern Indian cuisine.
- 25% off Lavang’s online cookery class taking place at 1 pm on Sunday 26th September 2021
- 25% off foodie extras to compliment the class or as the perfect gift
- The 1-hour online lesson will consist of a knowledge section moving onto recipes that are suitable for all skill levels and dietary requirements.
- Prior to the class Lavang will provide you with a lesson plan, recipes, equipment list, spice and dry goods recipe kit and an ingredients list for the fresh products you’ll need to purchase before the class.
- Lavang Cookery School Online Class: RRP £70 – now £52.50.
- Lavang Cookery School Online Class & a 70cl bottle of Lavang Spiced Gin: RRP £115 – now £86.25.
- Lavang Cookery School Online Class & the Spice assortment: RRP £90 – now £67.50.
- Lavang Cookery School Online Class & the Pickle Assortment: RRP £85 – now £63.75.
We have also negotiated 25% off food at Lavang restaurant in Sheffield
Lavang, 478-480, Fulwood Rd, Sheffield S10 3QD – Get directions
WHEN IS THE ONLINE COOKERY CLASS?
- The online cookery class takes place via Zoom/Skype on Sunday 26th September at 1 pm.
- Lavang will provide you with the link to the class following purchase
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Tickets must be purchased by 22nd September
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive 25% off.
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and details via email.
- Lavang Cookery School will send you a pack with all the information you need as noted above.
- On the day of the class, Lavang will send you an email invite to join the class.
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- Following purchase you will receive an e-voucher with no prices shown, that you can simply forward on via email or print out and pop into a card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the nature of the events, no refunds or exchanges are possible. Should you need to rearrange your cookery demonstration day, please give Lavang Cookery School 14 days notice.