Why You’ll Love this Cookery School at The Grand York Offer
Located within Yorkshire’s only 5 Star Hotel, The Grand – The Cookery School is part of the Hotel’s £15 million expansion and refurbishment scheme. Providing a unique, fun day out for cooks and bakers of all abilities. Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes catering to all kinds of abilities, tastes and ages. From ‘Perfect Pastry’ to ‘Around East Asia’ and ‘Vegetarian Dinner Party’ – there’s a range of classes to suit everyone’s interests.
- Yorkshire Food Guide readers get an exclusive 25% off full or half day May classes, covering a topic of your choice.
- Half Day Classes at The Grand Cookery School provide; 3 hours to create one dish and enjoy a demonstration of an additional dish by the chef tutor, before sitting down to enjoy them both with a glass of wine or soft drink. Tea and Coffee breaks are provided throughout the day with tasty treats alongside. Usually, £79 saving you 25% with our exclusive offer.
- Full Day Classes at The Grand Cookery School provide; 6 hours of learning and development, as you prepare three dishes before sitting down to enjoy them with a glass of wine or soft drink. Tea and Coffee breaks are provided throughout the day with tasty treats alongside. Usually, £159 saving you 25% with our exclusive offer.
HOW TO BOOK
- Purchase via our website to receive 25% off the usual rate.
- Following purchase, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a unique number and details of who to contact at The Cookery School at The Grand to book your experience.
- Please see the upcoming classes here – when contacting The Cookery School at The Grand, please provide your class preference.
- If this is a gift, The Cookery School can provide you with an e-gift voucher on request.
Got questions? We’d love to help. Chat to us live or leave us a message by clicking the chat button on the bottom left of your screen.
The Grand, York, North Yorkshire YO1 6GD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer only valid for half or full day classes during May 2019
- Reservations must be made