WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS NORTH YORKSHIRE COOKBOOK OFFER
The North Yorkshire Cookbook Second Helpings celebrates the best of the area’s food and drink scene with over 40 recipes from a selection of restaurants, bars, cafes and producers. Including a foreword and recipes from Tommy Banks, Michelin-Starred chef and owner of the 2017 Trip Advisor Best Restaurant in the World, The Black Swan.
Other recipes come from TV chef Shaun Rankin’s restaurant at Grantley Hall, the region’s first-ever whisky distillery, Spirit of Yorkshire, fabulous cakes from Jervaulx Abbey Tearooms, plus much more. So whether your taste is fine dining, no-nonsense hearty food or something altogether more exotic, there’s something for everyone.
- North Yorkshire Cookbook Second Helpings from Meze Publishing
- Usually £18.95 | Now £12 – SAVE 37%
- Price includes mainland UK postage and packaging
- Receive your book within 5 – 7 working days
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Multiple purchases allowed.
- Postage and packaging included in the price.
- If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your North Yorkshire Cookbook we’ll offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- In the event of goods being returned, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to Meze Publishing (Unit 1b Rialto, 2 Kelham Square, Sheffield S3 8SD). A refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving your returned goods.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right-hand-side of your screen