Robatary is named after the Robata grill, which originated in Japan. Simply meaning fireside cooking, refers to a method of cooking most similar to a barbecue, in which your food is cooked over hot charcoal. The Robataray Wakefield restaurant’s interior is stunning, with its contemporary use of materials alongside a clever use of space to create one of the best-looking venues in the area.
- Two starters from the Asian or Americas menu section
- ‘Beef & Reef’ to share (250g fillet steak served with teriyaki sauce, Robata grilled seabass and king prawns, served with pak choi)
- Your choice of two sides
- Bottle of wine
- Valid Monday – Thursday
- Redeemable until 30th November 2018
- Indulge in a sumptuous meal at one of Wakefield’s most stunning venues
- A menu that showcases the best ingredients from land, sea and earth
- A modern interpretation of world-renowned classic cocktails
- Usually £73, Saving you 32%
- Exclusive/Time limited Yorkshire Food Guide offer, not found anywhere else
- Perfect to treat yourself or as a gift
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number
- Contact Robatary directly on 01924 211 90 to book your table
- Please present your unique order number when arriving at Robatary for your meal
Terms and Conditions
- Bottle of wine is house red or white
- Offer to be redeemed Monday – Thursday, subject to availability.
- Once purchased you have until 30th November 2018 to redeem your voucher.
- Vouchers are limited and may, therefore, sell out at any time.
- Menu subject to change.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value or cash back.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer