This Three’s A Crowd event has now ended. Please click here to view all upcoming events or our exclusive offers from Yorkshire’s best restaurants and hotels.
Burns Night at Three’s a Crowd, Harrogate | Saturday 25th January, 7 pm
No one does Burns Night better than Three’s A Crowd‘s multi-award-winning Executive Chef and Scotsman’s Lee Murdoch. Join them for this unmissable event in their Private Dining Room, raising a toast to the famous poet, Robert Burns. Enjoy a Scottish inspired five-course menu, with complimentary Whisky Tasting by Chivas Regal Whisky.
- 5-Course Dinner curated by proud Scottsman and Executive Chef Lee Murdoch
- Complementary Chivas Regal Whisky Tasting (other drinks available to purchase during the event)
- An intimate event for up to 18 people, hosted in their private dining room
- Tickets just £52 per person (includes booking fee)
- Exclusively sold via our website
Don’t delay spaces are limited
How to Book
- Once purchased you will receive a purchase email confirmation – the event takes place on Saturday 25th January at 7 pm
- You will automatically be added to Three’s A Crowd’s guest list for the event
- Please present your purchase email confirmation on arrival
- Please inform Threes A Crowd of any dietary requirements before the event, by calling them on 01423 391459
Three’s A Crowd, 11 West Park, Harrogate HG1 1BL
About Three’s A Crowd
Three’s A Crowd is a modern gastropub with stunning views of the Stray parkland. Headed up multi-award-winning Executive Chef Lee Murdoch, hospitality entrepreneur John Quinlan and former Crafthouse Leeds Head Chef Joe Carroll. Utilising the best local produce to curate an ever-changing menu of classic favourites with a modern twist.
Terms & Conditions
- Due to the nature of this event, tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- Got questions? Chat to us live or leave us a message by clicking the green button on the bottom right of your screen