WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TICKTON GRANGE HOTEL OFFER
The Telegraph said: “Tickton Grange Hotel is a delight; a place to feel immediately at home, with an engaging family atmosphere and an outstanding restaurant.” The stunning Georgian country house hotel is just a short 10-minute drive from the market town of Beverley, named as ‘the jewel of East Yorkshire’. Winners of East Yorkshire’s REYTA awards for Restaurant of the Year and Hotel of the Year, Tickton Grange is proud of its reputation for creating seasonal dishes sourced from local artisan producers. Yorkshire Food Guide readers save an exclusive 30% off the usual rates.
- Overnight stay for two in an Elegant Room (worth £150)
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast or Continental with a fine selection of meats and cheeses
- Your choice of either early check-in or a late check-out (worth £25)
- 3-Course Dinner in the Hide Restaurant (worth £90)
- Coffee and handmade Tickton Truffles served in The Hockney inspired Library (worth £8.50)
£190 with our exclusive offer, usually £273.50 saving you 31% on the usual rate
WHEN CAN YOU GO
- Monday – Saturday (every day except Sunday)
- To be redeemed within 3 months from the date of purchase
- Complimentary parking onsite
Tickton Grange Hotel & Restaurant, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9SH – Get directions
HOW TO BOOK
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive 31% off the usual rate
- You will receive an email with a unique order number and details of who to contact at the hotel to book your stay
- Want to check availability for a specific date before you purchase? Chat to us live by clicking the button on the bottom right of your screen and we’ll check this for you.
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
SECOND OPINION – RATED 4.5/5 Excellent
WHY WE LOVE THIS TICKTON GRANGE BEVERLEY OFFER
- Tickton Grange Hotel is a great base for exploring Beverley as well as rural East Yorkshire and the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds. Including a walk along Bempton Cliffs where you can discover local wildlife and take in the phenomenal coastal views.
- Beverley is a stunning market town just 10 minutes away, where you can explore the local shops, coffee shops, bars and more.
- Their bedrooms combine the hotel’s original features with a modern style: both homely and elegant. Many rooms have views over their 20-acre grounds.
- The Hide Restaurant has an air of distinction and plates of food you won’t forget in a hurry. Taking inspiration from seasonal and local produce to direct their menus.
- Family run hotel, making it feel like a home away from home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in: From 2.00 pm
Check-out: By 11.00 am
Children: An additional £20 per night for children to be paid to the hotel on arrival.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per night to the hotel on arrival (maximum 2 dogs).
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: Based on two people sharing an Elegant Room. No cash value or cash back. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom left of your screen.