- A chance to explore delicious food and drink from Harrogate’s vegan hotspots
- Running most Saturdays until 15th December 2018 (choose a date during checkout)
- Stopping at 5 thriving independent restaurants/bars
- Tried, tested and approved by local Vegans (see reviews)
- Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, hear the story of the food and the businesses
- Take in some cultural sights
- Support Harrogate’s vegan food and drink industry
- Tour approx 2.5 hours
- Ability to purchase a 2019 Ticket Voucher as a gift
- Filmore and Union – Yorkshire-born chain of ‘feel good’ restaurants
- Major Tom’s Social – Independent cafe-bar specialising in craft beer and stonebaked pizza
- Papa’s Mediterranean Restaurant – Specialising in home-cooked meals, passed down the family generation
- Little Ale House – Harrogate’s completely independent micropub
- Nutrition Joe’s – Priding themselves on homemade, healthy and nutritious food that fits your lifestyle
The food is carefully chosen to provide you with a long progressive late lunch/early dinner which will leave you feeling more than satisfied. Alcohol is included for 18+ but non-alcoholic alternatives are available. The tour starts at 3.30pm at Papa’s Restaurant in the centre of town (Princes Square).
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket price includes a £1 booking fee.
- Tickets and booking fees are non-refundable.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the event.
- Yorkshire Appetite Food Tour Terms and Conditions also apply, please review before purchase.