WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE WHIRLOW HALL FARM COOKBOOK
Whirlow Hall Farm Trust is a charity based on a 140-acre farm in Sheffield. Offering therapeutic farm-based activities to help children better understand themselves and provide schools with insights into each child’s learning needs. The Whirlow Hall Farm Cookbook marks their 40th birthday and features recipes and stories from staff, local restaurants and supporters.
The recipes are all family-friendly and easy-to-make and come from diverse organisations such as B Braun, Henry Boot and Sunflower Children’s Centre as well as local restaurants such as Noosa, Brocco on the Park and the Michelin-rated Rafters. The kid-friendly recipes include Whirlow Hall Farm’s very own green eggs and ham, a selection of handmade sweets, fudges and fruit pastilles from new Sheffield United chef Seymour Millington and slow-cooked beef massaman from Ant Marketing.
So if you are looking for a little local inspiration for some simple recipes to make at home and would like to help a worthy cause at the same time, The Whirlow Hall Farm Cook Book is for you.
- The Whirlow Hall Farm Cookbook from Meze Publishing
- Price includes mainland UK postage and packaging
- Receive your book within 5 working days
- NOW £12 (Usually £17.45) SAVE 31%
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Multiple purchases allowed.
- Postage and packaging included in the price.
- If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your Whirlow Hall Farm Cookbook we’ll offer a full refund within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- In the event of goods being returned, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to Meze Publishing (Unit 1b Rialto, 2 Kelham Square, Sheffield S3 8SD). A refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving your returned goods.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right-hand-side of your screen