Falafel Guys Launch their Big Buns Smash Burger Concept in Leeds
The Falafel Guys have taken up residency at one of Leeds’ most popular bars, Distrikt, and are now bringing us a smash burger and loaded fries eatery, to the centre of Leeds, Big Buns.
The Falafel Guys brothers announced on their social media pages that “It’s time for something new and exciting. After 4 years of perfecting the falafel, it’s about time to perfect the smash burger.” They don’t lie about perfecting the ‘falafel’, with Falafel Guys toping the TripAdvisor rankings for over 3 years running, out of more than 1100 restaurants in Leeds.
Abdalla Ramzy who co-founded Big Buns in Leeds, said: “We are ready for something new. The pandemic has slowed us down with our new concept but never stopped us from making it happen. Our secret sauce to the success is to never give up and adapt to all changes quickly and serve the best quality food and this is what we are going to carry on doing through Big Buns. Yes, we’ve opened just outside Five Guys, but we’re learned in the past 4 years, that Leeds are big on independent and quality products and we are committed to using the best ingredients.”
“We are thrilled to be opening and starting something new, especially during those difficult times. We’re craving the challenge of raising the level of this already crowded burger space. We would not be able to do it without our customers and their support.”
Big Buns Leeds Menu
“Our menu includes smash beef burgers and of course vegetarian and vegan options. Our burgers will be served with fries and the option of loaded fries. We also want to carry on with what we do the best and make our existing falafel brand proud and serve delicious falafel burgers”, said the co-founder, Ahmed Ramzy of Big Buns in Leeds.
“Opening a new business during these unprecedented times to many might be a risky decision but to us, this has been a long-time coming and there is never a perfect time. There is always something happening, and we simply didn’t want to give up on our dream”, added Abdalla Ramzy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Taste three different gins and tonics from Spain with their in-house expert, served with delicious savoury nibbles.
- SAVE 10%
- Town centre gastropub which oozes laid back, refined cool
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- Bringing authentic Indian street food from the bustling streets of India to Leeds
- Outstanding reviews in the national and regional press
- SAVE 25%
- Guided tour and tasting experience inside multi-award-winning distillery
- Yorkshire’s first gin distillery
- SAVE 10%
- Guided tour and tasting for two people
- Taste x6 spirits including award-winning gins
- £20 voucher to spend in shop or bar after tour
- SAVE 20%