Now open – Solita Sheffield ‘Home of the Wagyu Burger’
Solita Sheffield is now open
This unique dining concept is the only restaurant chain where all the beef served is 100% British Wagyu, including its burgers, steaks, hotdogs and even its beef dripping.
Solita in Sheffield takes the luxury of this premium quality meat and combines it with the relaxed atmosphere of casual dining, making the perfect spot to unwind with friends whilst enjoy award-winning eats.
Solita Sheffield’s menu sees a whole host of burgers, wings, hotdogs, cocktails and more for the people of Sheffield to take eating out to a whole new level. Located right in the city centre, there’s also an outdoor area for 30 – 40 guests to enjoy al fresco eats.
Solita prides itself on its commitment to only using 100% British Wagyu, meaning it is the tastiest beef there is! Bred specifically for its high marbling, this premium meat is known for its amazing texture and flavour.
The beef is all UK bred and zero import, therefore cutting down on the environmental impact of your plate. The parent company, Shoot the Bull Group, pride themselves on sourcing locally where possible and strive to only use UK produce.
CEO of Shoot the Bull, Chris Harrison, said: “Here at Solita, we’ve always loved Sheffield as a city, and it’s been a goal of ours to bring The Home of the Wagyu Burger here.
“When we heard of the opening of the site on West One, Broomhall we knew it was the perfect opportunity to make that dream a reality and create Solita Sheffield.
“Solita has grown from two sites to seven, since 2020, and we’re showing no signs of slowing down. We hope that the people of Sheffield love Solita just as much as fellow northerners who have been enjoying our new openings.”
Book your table online or call 0114 279 5258
The Plaza, 8-9 West One, 8 Fitzwilliam St, Sheffield S1 4JB – Get directions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Taste three different gins and tonics from Spain with their in-house expert, served with delicious savoury nibbles.
- SAVE 10%
- Offering a tempting selection of 43 classes
- Within the 5 Star Grand Hotel in York
- SAVE up to 20%
- Guided tour and tasting for two people
- Taste x6 spirits including award-winning gins
- £20 voucher to spend in shop or bar after tour
- SAVE 20%
- Popular city centre gastropub overlooking York Minster
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- One of Leeds’s best modern Indian restaurants
- Mouthwatering menu specialising in Goan food
- SAVE 20%