No rest for the wicked at The Ivy Leeds
With Halloween just around the corner, the team at The Ivy Leeds have been busy creating a number of spooktacular treats for all to enjoy, including deliciously wicked cocktails and a showstopping dessert.
Created by the brasserie’s talented bar team, guests can treat themselves to not one but two limited–edition Halloween cocktails from Monday, 26 October to Saturday, 31 October. The Pumpkin Spiced Latte (£8.50) will feature Bacardi spiced rum, Monin pumpkin spice syrup, a splash of almond milk, and a toasted marshmallow and cinnamon stick garnish, as well as a Toffee Apple Martini (£8.75) incorporating Bacardi spiced rum, Calvados liqueur, caramel sauce and apple juice.
For those with a sweet tooth, the brasserie will also be adding a delicious, Halloween-inspired dessert to its menu, available on 31 October only. The Pumpkin Patch (£7.50) will include a mouth-watering blend of buried pumpkin brûlée, milk mousse mist, chilling vanilla ice cream and a shadowy chocolate brownie.
The Ivy Victoria Quarter, Vicar Ln, Leeds LS1 6BB
Can’t decide on a gift from our range of exclusive restaurant and hotel offers? Never fear, let your friends and loved ones choose for themselves with our Yorkshire Food Guide Gift Vouchers.
- Town centre gastropub which oozes laid back, refined cool
- Showcasing the best seasonal ingredients
- SAVE 20%
- Hand-crafted in Yorkshire
- Beautiful design, superb performance, rave reviews
- 5-year warranty
- SAVE 15%
- Enjoy five different Spanish sherries, paired with delicious savoury nibbles.
- SAVE 10%
- Enjoy three different Spanish wines and cheeses, and learn how to pour wine the traditional Spanish way.
- SAVE 10%