Why You’ll Love This Black Swan Helmsley Afternoon Tea Offer
Established for over 500 years, the iconic Black Swan Hotel sits right in the heart of the North Yorkshire’s prettiest market towns, Helmsley. Their cosy Tearoom was awarded ‘Tearoom of Excellence’ – the equivalent of a Michelin Star in the afternoon tea world. The Black Swan Helmlsey Afternoon Tea, served in their stunning garden or quaint Tearoom, offers traditional quality and service making for an unforgettable experience. Save an exclusive up to 24% off the normal rates.
- Your choice of Traditional Afternoon Tea, usually £21.95, saving you 20%
- OR Champagne Afternoon Tea, usually £31.95, saving you 23%
- Served in The Black Swan Hotel’s Tearoom or beautiful garden
Black Swan Helmsley Afternoon Tea Menu
A selection of finger sandwiches, to include:
Cucumber with Cream Cheese & Chive, Free-range Hen’s Egg with Mustard Cress, Prawn & Marie Rose, and a Sausage Roll
Two Homemade Scones served with Clotted Cream and your choice of Preserve: Apricot, Lemon Curd, Raspberry or Strawberry
Selection of Cakes and Patisseries
Your choice from our wide selection of Teas and Coffees
When can you go
- Offer redeemable everyday (excluding Saturdays), from 12 pm – 4.45 pm
- Valid until 31st March 2020
- Excludes bookings from 24th December 2019 – 1st January 2020
How to Book
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save up to 24% off the usual rate.
- Once purchased you will receive an email from us, with your unique order number and details of how to book your experience.
- Want to check availability before you purchase? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of your screen.
Buying as a Gift?
- Following purchase, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We’ll provide you with an electronic gift voucher that you can forward via email or print and pop into a card in no time.
Second Opinion – Black Swan Helmsley Afternoon Tea Reviews
“If you want a traditional afternoon tea I can recommend the above, lovely place to go for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. The old fashioned pub/ hotel is well kept, the food was lovely and the service was excellent. All the cakes on display looked homemade and lovely and of course the tea served is leaf tea via silver service, absolutely lovely.”
“My friend and I have just had a thoroughly lovely afternoon tea at the Black Swan and enjoyed every mouthful. There is a very good and varied selection on offer and it was made especially memorable been served by Abigail who was very efficient and courteous. We will be returning for more and would recommend it to others.”
Reviews generated via TripAdvisor
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Menu subject to change.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of your screen.