Chow Down Halifax Piece Hall | 24th – 27th May 2019
The Chow Down, the UK’s biggest food festival returns to Halifax’s iconic Piece Hall. With two big Bank Holiday weekends bookending a summer of festivals during May, July and August.
Expect to find something to suit all tastebuds, diets and budgets – from the very best independent street food traders in the UK.
Each weekend they’ll have a different selection of handpicked street food traders, who will be bringing cuisines from all over the UK and the rest of the world. Once again, they’ll be committing to their target of 25% of the offering being either vegetarian or vegan.
They’re bringing some of their favourite craft beer breweries to Halifax, so you can sample some of the finest beers the country has to offer – whether it be draught or in cans. And if beer’s not your thing, fear not – as their prosecco van will be stocked and ready, as well as a range of refreshing cocktails – perfect for those hot summers days. A variety of spirits and soft drinks will also be present at Chow Down this year.
Chow Down Trader Line Up | 24th – 27th May 2019
- What’s Your Beef – finalists in the National Burger Awards, this burger-flinging duo deliver gourmet deliciousness around the North of England.
- Oh My Glaze – a man with a pan serving wraps, wings and delicious things usually across the North West.
- Blue Caribou – stars of My Million Pound Menu serving authentic Québec Canadian poutine with squeeky cheese curds and a dash of British style.
- Churrasco Grill – one of Liverpool’s leading steakhouses serving sliders, steaks, mac ‘n’ cheese and more from their Little Rasco trailer.
- Dapur Malaysia – beautiful malaysian dishes inspired by flavours from mum’s kitchen.
- Doh Hut – British St. Food Award Champions offering up their gourmet “dangerously delicious doughnuts.”
- The Sausage Box – the greatest sausage street-food in Yorkshire, quality local produce with international flavours.
- Tacoporium – fresh, vibrant and colourful soft shell tacos inspired by Mexico and beyond!
- Caribbean Cafe – exotic flavours of the Caribbean featuring jerk chicken and vegan specials.
Chow Down Food Festival Dates & Times
Friday 24th May 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Saturday 25th May 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Sunday 26th May 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Monday 27th May 2019 11 am – 8 pm
Friday 26th – Sunday 28th July 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Friday 23rd August 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Saturday 24th August 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Sunday 25th August 2019 11 am – 10 pm
Monday 26th August 2019 10 am – 8 pm
Chow Down Halifax Location
The Piece Hall, Halifax HX1 1RE
£3 per person
Under 14s go Free
Dogs welcome with water and treats available
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…