This Craft and Dough Sheffield bottomless brunch offer has now ended. Click here to view all current offers
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS CRAFT AND DOUGH SHEFFIELD BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH OFFER
Visit one of Sheffield’s hippest joints to enjoy a lazy, indulgent brunch. Creators of luscious food and innovative recipes, Craft and Dough are sure to get your taste buds tingling in no time. Alongside a delicious and varied brunch menu, their lovely team will bring you glass after glass of your chosen tipple. This Craft and Dough Sheffield Bottomless Brunch offer has been exclusively created for the Yorkshire Food Guide.
DON’T MISS OUT – Last chance to grab this offer before it expires at 5 pm on 3rd July. Voucher valid for 3 months following purchase.
- One generous dish each from their Brunch Menu
- 90-Minutes of Bottomless Fizz, Mimosas, Pimms or Craft & Dough Lager.
- Usually £70. NOW £35 – SAVE 50%
WHEN CAN YOU GO
- Kelham Island restaurant re-opens 4th July 2020. Campo Lane restaurant remains temporarily closed.
- To be used within the first 3 months of the restaurant’s re-opening.
- Kelham Island Sheffield Bottomless Brunch Served: Thursday – Friday 11 am – 3 pm & Saturday – Sunday 11 am – 1 pm.
1A Kelham Square, Kelham Island, Sheffield, S3 8SD
HOW TO BOOK
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive 50% on the usual price.
- Following purchase, you will receive an email with your unique order number. Please present this email when arriving at Craft and Dough for your bottomless brunch.
- Contact Craft and Dough Kelham Island (0114 2762803) to book your table.
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- We can send this as a gift voucher directly via email to your giftee, with your personalised message.
- Your giftee will receive their electronic voucher as an email with no prices or discounts shown.
- Add the offer to your cart, then on the cart page, you’re able to enter the recipient’s name, email address, and a personalised message.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other terms: Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Menu subject to change. Any additional items will be charged at their full value. Please note that Craft and Dough Sheffield is cash-free so they only accept credit or debit card payments. No voucher limit per table, i.e. more than one voucher can be used per table.
Got questions? Chat to us live by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of your screen.