Pie and a Pint with Dom Joly at The Talbot, Malton | Friday 25th October, 8 pm
The Talbot, situated within the beautiful market town of Malton, ‘Yorkshire’s Foodie Capital’ play host to renowned Comedian and Presenter Dom Joly. An unmissable night of stories, laughs and great locally sourced food.
Dom Joly will be talking about his acclaimed book, the Hezbollah Hiking Club, with a screening of his travels in Lebanon. He will be signing books and chatting to guests after the event. What’s more you’ll be tucking into The Talbot’s delicious ‘Made in Malton’ produce, with a pie and a pint included with your ticket.
At a boozy, cricket-filled afternoon at Lord’s, Dom Joly convinces his two closest friends to agree to the unthinkable: a challenging hike across Lebanon, from the Israeli border in the south, along the spine of the country’s mountain range, all the way to the Syrian border in the north. For Joly it is something of a homecoming, having grown up in Beirut. Arriving in Lebanon armed with copious amounts of Vaseline – and no walking experience, bar taking the dog for the occasional stroll – Dom, Chris and Harry don’t quite know what they’ve got themselves into.
- Your choice of meat or vegetable pie with buttered greens and mash potato
- Your choice of pint or soft drink
- Q&A with Dom Joly
- Meet Dom Joly after the event
- Option to purchase his Hezbollah Hiking Club Book on the night and have it signed by Dom Joly
HOW TO BOOK
- Once purchased you will receive your ticket via email
- You will automatically be added to The Talbot’s guest list for the event
- Please present your email tickets on arrival
- Please inform The Talbot of any dietary requirements before the event by calling them on 01653 639096
EVENT LOCATIONS & TICKETS
Location – The Talbot, Yorkersgate, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 7AJ
Tickets – £23 per person (includes booking fee)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded
- Got questions? Chat to us live or leave us a message by clicking the green button on the bottom right of your screen