Inspired by some of the best restaurants and cafés in Manchester, London, New York and disappointed with the lack of quality steakhouses and cocktail bars in the region, the due behind Don’t Tell The Duke set out to transform Yorkshire’s tastes with the best quality, locally sourced heritage cuts of meat, together with an innovate array of drinks and cocktails to rival some of the capital’s best. This Don’t Tell The Duke Wetherby breakfast offer has been created exclusively for the Yorkshire Food Guide.
- Four Breakfast for a Duke (including, two eggs as you like, award-winning pork sausage, black pudding, cowboy beans, hash brown, oak smoked dry
cured bacon, flat mushroom & fried bread).
- Valid every day 10am – 12pm
- Redeemable until 30th September 2018
- Renowned in Yorkshire for their quality produce, mighty steaks, sharers and cocktails
- Using only the finest locally sourced and award-winning meats
- Quirky interior, great service and a mouth-watering menu.
- Exclusive/Time limited Yorkshire Food Guide offer, not found anywhere else
- Perfect to treat yourself or as a gift
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number
- Contact Don’t tell the Duke directly on 01937 587897 or online to book your table. Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Please present your unique order number when arriving at Don’t Tell The Duke for your meal.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid every day 10 am – 12 pm, subject to availability.
- Once purchased you have until 30th September 2018 to redeem your voucher.
- The offer price is for four people with one ‘Fit For a Duke’ breakfast dish per person.
- Vouchers are limited and may, therefore, sell out at any time.
- Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.
- Menu subject to change.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value or cash back.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer