WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS FRIENDS OF HAM LEEDS OFFER
Renowned Leeds dining destination Friends of Ham celebrates life’s four greatest pleasures, meat, cheese, wine and beer. Selecting the finest produce from around the World. So much so that National Food Critic for The Guardian Jay Raynor said: “I would choose Friends of Ham over any number of bona fide Leeds restaurants”.
Yorkshire Food Guide readers can now save an exclusive 27% off their delicious range of cured meats, cheeses and wines.
- Create your own x4 item board (includes meats and/or cheeses) – View Menu
- Served with a portion of olives and cornichons
- Leeds Bread Co-Op Sourdough
- Bottle of wine (including red, white, rose or prosecco)
- Usually £41.25 | Now £30 – SAVE 27%
WHEN CAN YOU GO?
- Sunday – Thursday
- Voucher valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
Friends of Ham, 4-8 New Station St, Leeds LS1 5DL – Get directions
HOW TO BOOK
- Add the offer to your cart and purchase to save an exclusive 27%.
- Once purchased you will receive an order receipt and your voucher/s via email.
- Book your table online or call Friends of Ham on 0113 242 0275.
- On arrival, please present your Yorkshire Food Guide voucher/s which display a unique voucher number and QR code.
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- Following purchase you will receive an e-voucher with no prices shown, that you can simply forward on via email or print out and pop into a card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation: You have 14 days from the date of purchase to request a refund if the voucher has not yet been used.
Other Terms: The full amount must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Got questions? We’d love to help, click the button on the bottom right of your screen to chat to us live or leave a message.