What’s included in this Restaurant 92 Harrogate Offer?
- 5 Course Seasonal Tasting Menu with canapes to start
- Usually £50 per person, saving you 20%
- Valid Wednesday & Thursday lunch and evenings (12.00pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 9.30pm), Friday & Saturday lunch (12.00pm – 2.30pm) or Sunday 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Redeemable until 28th February 2019
- If this is a gift, following purchase contact us to arrange an electronic gift voucher
- This Restaurant 92 Harrogate Offer has been exclusively created for Yorkshire Food Guide readers
Sample x2 Harrogate Chef of The Year & 2019 Good Food Guide recommended 5-course seasonal tasting menu 👨🍳🙌🏻🍽 👉🏼 bit.ly/Restaurant92Harrogate
Posted by Yorkshire Food Guide on Monday, 10 September 2018
Restaurant 92 Head Chef Michael Carr is making waves within the Yorkshire food scene and beyond. As a young chef, he has more experience than most including 3 years at world-renowned Claridges of London under the stewardship of Gordon Ramsay followed by 18 months working with Alyn Williams at the Westbury. Crowned Harrogate Chef of the Year in 2017 & 2018, and with his recipes appearing in a number of national publications and with the restaurant receiving both Good Food Guide and Michelin recommendations, Restaurant 92 in Harrogate is an absolute must visit.
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number
- Contact Restaurant 92 directly on 01423 503027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your table
- Present your unique order number when arriving for your meal
Terms and Conditions
- Offer to be redeemed Wednesday & Thursday lunch and evenings (12.00pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 9.30pm), Friday & Saturday lunch (12.00pm – 2.30pm) or Sunday 12.00pm – 5.00pm. Subject to availability
- Once purchased you have until the 28th February 2019 to redeem your voucher.
- Menu subject to change.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value or cash back.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer.