What’s Included in this Issho Leeds Offer?
- Issho Restaurant’s 6 Course (9 dishes) Tasting Menu
- Usually £45 per person. Saving you 33%.
- Valid evenings Monday to Thursday
- Redeemable until 30th April 2019
- This Issho Leeds Offer has been exclusively created for Yorkshire Food Guide readers, not found anywhere else
- If this is a gift, following purchase contact us to arrange an electronic gift voucher
Issho Leeds Gourmet Tasting Menu
Goma Wakame Salad
Chicken Karaage, Wasabi Mayo
Tomato Salad, Whipped Tofu
Spicy Pork Bao
Chicken Gyoza, White Soy & Mustard
Issho Sushi & Sashimi Selection
Duck Breast, Pickled Nashi Pear
Grilled Sweet Potato, Smoked Lime Butter
Warm Rice Pudding
The perfect way to experience Issho’s authentic Japanese cuisine. Michelin and Good Food Guide recommended Issho Leeds, champions authentic Japanese cuisine, with dishes that are designed to be shared amongst friends and family. Situated within Leeds Victoria Gate, Issho Leeds Japanese restaurant is stunning, complete with a beautiful rooftop terrace.
Issho Leeds Reviews
“Lovely atmosphere, amazing food and very polite helpful staff to go with it”
“Loved every minute of this evening there. Def recommend to all. Fabulous & faultless”
“We had our anniversary meal with you on Saturday. The food was nothing short of spectacular. Perfectly prepared/presented and the flavours were beautifully matched. I felt the need to personally thank the chefs”
How to book?
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number.
- Contact Issho on 0113 426 5000 or by email at email@example.com to book your table.
- Please present your email confirmation with your unique order number when arriving at Issho for your meal.
Terms and Conditions
- Issho Leeds Offer redeemable until 30th April 2019
- Valid Monday to Thursday evenings from 5pm onwards
- Reservations are required.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value or cash back.
- The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the offer.