WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS MILESTONE SHEFFIELD SUNDAY LUNCH OFFER
Award-winning gastro pub and restaurant, The Milestone in Sheffield is full of character and charm. Situated in Sheffield’s popular Kelham Island, The Milestone is Michelin Guide recommended and also featured as semi-finalists in the TV series ‘Ramsey’s Best Restaurant’. Their menu changes with the seasons and focuses on local produce and rare breeds, including their own pigs, that have been born and raised in Sheffield.
- 3-Courses Sunday Lunch for Two, from the Milestone Sheffield’s Sunday Lunch Menu – VIEW MENU
- Usually £58.50, Saving you 59%
- Option to upgrade to 90 minutes of bottomless Red Wine, Shipyard Pale Ale or Cask Beers. For just £50 in total for two.
WHEN CAN YOU GO
- Valid Sundays 12 – 6 pm
- To be redeemed within 3 months following purchase
HOW TO BOOK
- Once purchased you will receive an email with your unique order number.
- Contact The Milestone on 0114 272 832 or online to book your table.
- Please present your purchase order confirmation email when arriving at The Milestone for your meal.
The Milestone, 84 Green Ln, Sheffield S3 8SE
BUYING AS A GIFT?
- We can send this as a gift voucher directly via email to your giftee, with your personalised message.
- Your giftee will receive their electronic voucher as an email with no prices or discounts shown.
- Add the offer to your cart, then on the cart page, you’re able to enter the recipient’s name, email address, and a personalised message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation: You have 14 days to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund if the offer has not yet been redeemed.
Other Terms: Valid for starters up to the value of £7pp, mains up to £15.25pp, and desserts up to £7pp from The Milestone Sheffield’s Sunday Lunch Menu. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Got questions? Chat to us live or leave us a message by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of your screen.